Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Good Bye to Third Prof, 2015

Another year has almost ended. Almost, because vivas are yet to come but I have dealt with major part and I definitely had my fair share of misery. I feel third year seems benign but it has a weird power of knocking you down on your knees and make you cry in helplessness. Nothing was as easy as it seemed, or at least as I had anticipated it because of my own denial and optimism (not that I regret it). 

Pharmacology was like a stubborn baby, everyone had warned you about. Frustrating, tiring and rot with no sense of ethics. So, I hired a nanny Raymon and learned to make my way through it. It wasn't easy (definitely not easy)  but not impossible either. Turned out, I had raised the stubborn child well at the end. Thanks to the nanny of course. 

Pathology was like "other woman" you had underestimated the whole year but that bitch knew where to hit hard. It caught me off the guard and threw me at the edge of my breaking point where I almost lost my sanity. No matter what, I won't be able to muster up a shred of compassion for Patho now or ever. 

Forensic: A friend zoned admirer, desperate for attention. Getting along with a shred of effort but you were always too busy to bother. How could that be different for me? I turned to it for occasional breaks only when other two drained my whole energy and it still hugged me. But you know people, they give up on you some day and so did Forensic. It took revenge in its own way and I had no idea what was I doing while attempting mcqs. Still, it was easier than rest of two. 

Behavioural sciences: a person added in your Facebook whom you never notice unless he dies or pretend like it. And I understood House religiously when he said: Everyone dies. 

So, here ends this year. It was tough. Yes, it was like surviving a hurricane but nothing worth having comes easy. These days are still the most powerful days of the year that make us push our limits and redefine them. They give us a sense of achievement and control on ourselves. And they leave memories of their own kind. Saying good bye  to yet another period of annual misery which will be back again in no time. And Leaving it in hope that it won't hit back.

No comments:

Post a Comment