Saturday, January 2, 2016

New year or whatever!

Last time I sat down and wrote my heart out was in 2015. Now it's 2016 (its only 2nd day actually) and so much has happened in this coarse of days. I lost my mobile (yes my dear black i4 isn't with me anymore). We had memories :') 
I dropped it on a road, thanks to my recklessness. But I blame Shahbaz Sharif for it. His obsession with roads has taken away my phone when I was passing through a rough road. It just fell out of my hoody's pocket. Anyway, enough of moaning, I've a new one now and that's another story, which I'm in no mood of jotting down.
I want to scribble changes I've felt in me lately. And since I don't care enough to make an emotional and cheesy post about thanking 2015 and welcoming 2016 (like they were the reason, good and bad things happened to me) so I'm just going to include these as give-aways of 2015 to me. 
1. I've grown less annoying in matters of heart. My EQ has grown mature probably, out of blue incident that is. I had an intimate experience though. God, that was a good day. 
2. I've grown more sensitive towards my family. That incessantly carefree teenager is dying a slow death and I fear becoming a typical eastern daughter who just says yes to everything including an arrange marriage with a total stranger that she has no freaking idea about. (Although while writing this I've realised conditions are not this worst at my part yet, but you know murphy's law) 
3. Marriage story doesn't end here. I've grown more anti-marriage and although I want to have a partner, institution of marriage still has a big question mark on it. It's too much hard work for not-so-necessary reasons.
4. I've become more restless. Like a soul that has no idea which body to fit in. I'm struggling with deciding what to do about so much energy I've. I need a way to vent it out.
5. Fourth year is no good news because career decisions are coming near. Big days. 
6. I'm becoming morbid. My dopamine levels are exhausting slowly and happiness or excitement is getting distant. 
And a hope note for new year:  I don't care about 2016, its just a change of figures. I'm done with crappy cheesy new year stuff. Life has made me cynic and I don't even hate it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment