Friday, June 24, 2016

About time!

My eyes closed, my body awake
I felt softness touching me somewhere
Something running down my spine
Sweetness making its way into my body
Pleasure seeping into my mouth 
My breathe trapped through my lungs
Something thumping against my chest
In a brief moment of vivid consciousness 
I recognised the taste of your lips
My mind numbed with rhythm of your breathe
And body smiling with touch of your hand 
Soul cherishing your ethereal lips
And my hands caressing silk of your hair 
We housed heaven in our little world
And wrote our story in the book of memories
With the pen of our lips and hands and bodies
Intertwined with each other, singing songs of desire
Melodies of love enwrapped us in that moment
We found each other and lost ourselves 



No comments:

Post a Comment